Terms and Conditions
Valid since 29th of May 2020
The products are sold by Kimmo Helle Sport Trading LTD (VAT FI25691653). We are selling products to adults of legal age in the European Union. All product prices include Finnish VAT. We reserve the right to change product prices and postage fees.
The products are mainly ordered over the internet from www.urbankitsupply.com shopping basket.
All orders are confirmed with email, that shows order price, shipping price and all products ordered. Order confirmation needs a valid email address that is given during the order process.
Customer must accept Terms & Conditions in all parts or order process.
After you have placed an order, you'll receive the order confirmation via email. This order confirmation shows you all the details of the order. Please check that the information is correct. If something bothers you, please contact us with email email@example.com. Always save the order confirmation and remember to always mention your order number while contacting us.
You may check your orders content from your customer account.
Payment methods - Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , (Coming soon), (Coming soon), (Coming soon), , , (Coming soon) and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , , ,(Coming soon), (Coming soon), (Coming soon) and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription, the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Cash on Delivery
We don't deliver orders with Cash on Delivery method.
Delivery charges will vary and depend on shipping method and country of delivery. Same goes with the delivery times (generally 3-8 business days), but we are shipping all orders on the next business day after we have received your order.
More information on deliveries:
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a 14-day return and exchange policy to all of our products - we'll count the 14 days period from the day you have received the item. The cost of the return or exchange to the customer is limited to the return postage.
To return a product:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know which product you wish to return .
2. Pack the unused product that is fit for resale into a package that will that can be the original packaging or another packaging that will ship safely back to Finland. If you ship your retun package from Finland, it can be done free of charge - instructions can be found here: https://www.urbankitsupply.com/en/returns-exchanges
Please note that the package must be sent with postage paid by the customer.
c/o Urban Kit Supply
Remember to enclose order number and your contact details with the return!
If you return a product, you are responsible for the risk of possible damage to the product during the return.
3. We will refund to you as soon as possible, however, no later than 14 days from the moment the return was received.
Please note: In the case you have received a wrong or faulty item, please attach pictures of the item(s) and its package to your email. We will process your claim, and you will be contacted about the exchange or return as soon as possible.
Exchanges:Please note, to exchange a product please place a new order. We will make sure you will only need to pay for one shipment even after the new order. Therefore it's important you'll email us first.
More information on Returns & Exchanges: https://www.urbankitsupply.com/en/returns-exchanges
Urban Kit Supply reserves the right to change our Terms & Conditions. The customer should check the Terms & Conditions before making the order.
Urban Kit Supply handles all customer information completely confidentially.