Mission Workshop The Rhake : WX is a fully-featured weatherproof laptop backpack built to last a lifetime.
The Rhake : WX takes the original Rhake design to the next level by incorporating a waxed canvas. Like on MW Advanced Projects® series and messenger bags, The Rhake : WX is constructed with Fairfield Textile 10oz Army Duck Canvas with a Martexin Waxed finish. The weatherproof canvas will show unique wear patterns that reflect daily use.
Mission Workshop The Rhake : VX has purpose-built pockets designed for your laptop computer, iPad, phone, power chargers, keys, sunglasses, and water bottle. The weatherproof laptop backpack is built to hold everything you need for work, play, and the occasional overnight. Additionally, the weatherproof 22-litre main compartment can grow or shrink as needed to hold gear and clothing.
For added versatility and customization, the shoulder straps are equipped with two Arkiv rails for attaching small accessories, such as weatherproof cell phone pouches. Like all Mission Workshop backpacks, The Rhake is built with two-layer weatherproof construction to keep your gear safe and dry.
This bag is available in black and brown (MW dark brown) colour, some photos show other colours as more images were not available.
Made by hand in small batches in the USA - built to endure.
- External dimensions: 21” x 13” x 5” / 53.34 x 33 x 12.7 cm
- internal volume: 1,350 cu. in. (22 L)
- weight (empty): 3.1 lbs. / 1.7 kg
- body Fabric: Waxed Cotton Canvas
- dedicated padded pocket fits all 15-inch and most 17-inch laptops (accessible from the exterior of the pack)
- dedicated 10-inch/25.4 cm iPad/tablet pocket (accessible from exterior of pack)
- large 22-litre roll-top main compartment can grow or shrink as needed to fit extra clothes and gear (roll-top can be used with or without velcro)
- hidden water bottle pocket that zips away when not in use
- exterior accessory pocket for chargers and misc. items
- two zippered organizational pockets with interior zippered mesh compartments for small accessories, notebook, business cards, pens, etc.
- large interior zip pocket for documents, magazines, notes, etc.
- two-layer weatherproof construction and water-resistant zippers throughout to keep gear safe and dry
- horizontal exterior straps with quick-release buckles to store large coats, hats, etc. on the outside of the pack
- Arkiv® rails on the shoulder straps for easy addition of Mission Workshop Arkiv® accessories
- perforated foam back panel for comfort and ventilation
- luggage handle pass-through on back panel for use when travelling with roller luggage
- made in the USA from domestic and imported components.