Triumph & Disaster Old Fashioned Shave Cream Jar
Triumph & Disaster Old-Fashioned Shave Cream reminds us that shaving is a skill passed down from generation to generation and as such, a thing of true value, like a good piece of advice. It's part ritual, part preparation, all 'you' time. Triumph & Disaster Shave Cream delivers a great shave without the any of the nasties we now frown upon. Unique aromas of old school medicinal notes, bright, fresh citrus tones and a hint of Turkish barbershop at the back end, evoke a sense of tradition and nostalgia befitting a gentleman's morning ritual.
We do recommend using a shave brush to create the perfect lather and give you the best shave. But it's not essential. A small dollop onto the palm of your hand can be worked up and applied just the same.
Triumph & Disaster 'Old Fashioned Shave Cream' softens and prepares your whiskers, creates a perfect, full lather and delivers a smooth, close shave for any blade.
How To Shave
- Calm the surface of the skin and soften hair follicles by applying warm water or a warm towel to the face.
- Apply a small amount of 'Old Fashioned Shave Cream' to either a shave brush or palm of your hand. Do not use too much water as the shave cream is designed to work upon itself, too much water 'wets out' the cream.
- Using our Badger Hair Shave Brush or your hands, create a bold lather on the area you will shave.
- With a fresh razor, shave clean in long smooth strokes. Be careful to pull with the natural grain of your hair follicles.
- Rinse clean & attack the day.
Lanolin is a natural emollient with moisturising and protective qualities. As ancient as man, this all-purpose ingredient is rich in oils and active agents, creating a natural glide on the surface of the skin that produces a crisp, smooth shave with any style of razor.
Combination coconut oil extracts, organic compounds and fatty acids act as surfactants, reducing surface tension and allowing the water and oil components of the cream to combine creating a perfect lather. This action works to soften bristles and prepare the hair follicles, allowing the blades to get closer to the skin and create a super smooth result.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Spearmint, Grapefruit, Mint, Peru, Marjoram, Orange & Patchouli), Lanolin, Citric Acid, †d-Limonene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, †Linalool, Salicylic Acid, †Citral, †Benzyl Benzoate. (†Component of Natural Fragrance).