Mission Workshop The Rambler Backpack
Mission Workshop The Rambler backpack features a water-resistant main compartment which can be used in either "roll-top" mode, or in the traditional "flap-down" configuration.
A key feature of the Rambler backpack is its ability to quickly double in size from 22 L to 44 L when needed for extra cargo carrying capacity. Genuinely an expandable cargo pack.
Mission Workshop the Rambler also features multiple weatherproof compartments, urethane coated zippers, and a carbon fibre reinforced internal frame suspension system. Front zippered pocket fits most 15" laptop computers or any tablet, a 17" laptop can fit in the rear rolltop compartment. Harness includes Arkiv rails for extra accessories.
Made in the USA from the U.S and imported components - built to endure.
- External Dimensions : 13" x 19" x 5" / 33 cm x 48 cm x 13 cm
- Internal Volume (compact) : 1,350 cu.in. / 22 L
- Internal Volume (expanded) : 2,700 cu.in. / 44 L
- Weight (Empty): 3.7lbs / 1.68Kg
- Laptop Storage: Zippered pocket fits most 15” laptops and tablets
- Body Fabric: 1000d Nylon
- Six Compartments (Large)
- Four Compartments (Small)
- Roll-Top or Flap-Down closure
- Internal Frame Sheet
- Optional Waist Belt- Sold Separately