The newly updated Peak Design Slide Lite packs the unrivalled versatility of Slide into a smaller package, perfectly suited for mirrorless and light DSLR cameras. Wear Slide Lite as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Seatbelt-style nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode.
Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration. Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Shipped with updated V4 Anchors. Updates include new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, lower profile strap/hardware transitions. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- 3 STRAPS IN 1: Our unique Anchor Link connection system lets you instantly reconfigure Slide as sling, neck, or shoulder strap.
- TOTAL STABILITY: Highly stable camera carry via two configurable points of connection
- HOLDS ALL CAMERAS: Works with heaviest of pro cameras or binoculars
- HYPER ADJUSTABLE: Huge range of length adjustment, made possible by 2 quick-pull adjusters
- SO SMOOTH: Webbing glides over clothing for quick camera access
- NO BULKY D-RINGS: Connects to strap loops or bottom of camera body via ultra low-profile Anchor Mount hardware.
- STRAP LENGTH
- max length: 145 cm (57")
- min length: 99 cm (39")
- STRAP WIDTH: 32 mm (1.3")
- strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodised aluminium and glass-reinforced nylon adjuster hardware, Hypalon and leather accents (leather on Ash only)
- connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
- WEIGHT: 104 g (3.7 oz)
- ANCHOR SIZE
- Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
- Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE
- length: 30 mm (1.2 in)
- width: 20 mm (.79 in)
- height (protrusion from camera): 5 mm (.20 in)
- strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
- STRENGTH RATING: Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.