The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, the all-new Peak Design Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more.
Easily adjust the length with dual aluminium and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operate with just one finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag. It is shipped with updated V4 Anchors.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON'T: After observing some of the world's greatest photographers use climbing rope and shoelaces to carry their cameras, we saw a need to create a camera strap with maximum utility in a minimalist package. Leash has incredible versatility, and more importantly, zero slop.
- TOTALLY REDESIGNED NEW ADJUSTERS: Low-profile aluminium/Hypalon quick adjustment system with dual adjusters.
- ANCHOR MOUNT: New hardware lets you attach Leash to the bottom of your camera for more configurations.
- UPDATED ANCHORS: Comes with our newest V4 Anchor connectors, which hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
- NEW ANCHOR SHAPE: Angled shape enables the effortless 1-handed connection.
- SLIMMER LINKS: Anchor housing hardware is 25% thinner.
- UPGRADED WEBBING: Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
- REFINED AESTHETICS: Premium materials and redesigned touch/stress points.
- UNRIVALED VERSATILITY QUICK-CONNECTING AND REMOVING: Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
- SLING, NECK OR SHOULDER STRAP: Instantly reconfigure Leash to adapt to your camera/lens setup, activity, or environment.
- RAPID ADJUSTMENT: Unique aluminium/Hypalon quick adjusters allow 1-finger adjustment. Shorten strap for stable carry during physical activity. Lengthen to access your camera for active shooting.
- HUGE RANGE OF LENGTH: Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (83 cm) to 57 inches (145 cm) to fit all body types and carry styles. With dual aluminium/Hypalon quick-adjusters.
- WORKS WITH TONS-O-STUFF SAFETY TETHER FOR CAPTURE: Capture user? Use Leash to prevent accidental drops when your camera is unholstered. Attach Anchors directly to Capture's quick-release plate.
- POUCH STRAP: Connect Leash to Field Pouch or Range Pouch to create a lightweight, super-versatile sling bag for on-the-go carry.
- NOT JUST FOR CAMERAS: Connect Leash to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, tools, firearms, and more.
- BUILT FOR SPEED, STRENGTH AND COMFORT GLIDES OVER YOUR CLOTHING: The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, giving you fast camera access and all-day comfort even with heavier cameras.
- SUPER STRONG: Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
- FITS IN YOUR POCKET: Also fits in your backpack, camera bag, glove box, or snake bite first aid kit (makes a handy tourniquet).
- STRAP LENGTH
- max length: 1450 mm (57.1 in)
- min length: 830 mm (32.6 in)
- STRAP WIDTH
- MATERIALS: strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodised aluminium adjuster hardware, Hypalon® and leather accents (leather on Ash only) connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
- unpackaged: 86 g (3.0 oz)
- packaged: 104 g (3.7 oz)
- ANCHOR SIZE
- Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
- Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE
- 30mm (1.2in) x 20 mm (.79in) x (protrusion from camera) 5 mm (.20 in)
- strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
- STRENGTH RATING: Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.