Triumph & Disaster Rock & Roll Suicide Face Scrub
Volcanic Ash & Green Clay Face Scrub - Triumph & Disaster Rock & Roll Face Scrub.
Skin grows old and peels naturally. Left to their own devices dead layers of skin will sit on the surface until they either flake or are brushed away. Beneath dead skin pores build up deposits of sebum, the oil our skin naturally produces. Over time these deposits collect particles of dirt creating blackheads and unhealthy looking skin. Regular exfoliation with a well balanced and complete face scrub like Rock & Roll Scrub will remove this build up of unwanted material, cleaning out dirty pores and revealing the fresh layers of good skin underneath.
Infused with a unique natural fragrance that we call 'Smoke and Wood', Rock & Roll Scrub is engineered with safe, efficient science combined with natural ingredients to be your own personal 'Mr WOLFE' for the face.
How To Exfoliate
- Rinse your face with warm water
- Place a dollop of Rock & Roll Scrub in the palm of your hand
- Add water to create a thick grey lather, then gently massage over the entire face and neck, be thorough and take your time avoiding your eyes and any other areas of sensitive skin
- After a period of gentle exfoliation wash your face clean with plenty of warm water
- Dry off and attack the day
How To Use As A Face Masque
- Wet face and hands
- Apply Rock & Roll Face Scrub as a masque to face, massaging gently ensuring even coverage, avoiding the gentle skin around your eye area.
- Leave for 10 minutes or just before it dries out. Note: clays will draw blood to the surface of your skin, which will result in some temporary redness, this is normal when using a natural masque or exfoliator - but it should not last and be gone within minutes of cleaning it off.
- Wash off with warm water and a cloth
Volcanic Ash is created when solid rock shatters and magma separates into minute particles during volcanic activity. A little like diamonds, this stuff is created under pressure. As a result, this amazing organic matter is the star ingredient for a hard working face scrub. It acts as a natural abrasive and combines perfectly with natural clays for deep exfoliation.
Green Clay is a super-absorbent clay. We like to think of it as Kryptonite for blackheads. It's unbeatable at drawing out dirt and impurities from oily skin. It's nourishing too, being naturally rich in iron, magnesium and potassium.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin (Clay), Olive Green Clay, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Volcanic Ash, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Cedarwood, Patchouli, Pine, Eucalyptus, Pepper, Peru, Bergamot, Lavender, Sandalwood & Jasmine), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerine, Sorbic Acid, CI 77499 (Black Oxide), †d-Limonene, †Linalool. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)