Peak Design Clutch is the world’s first camera hand strap that is quick-connecting and quick-adjusting. Clutch gives you access to your camera’s controls but quickly cinches down when you need security. Hypalon exterior, microfiber pad, and aluminium adjuster hardware is ultra-durable and inspired by high-end climbing gear.
Peak Design Clutch attaches to your camera at 2 points: your camera strap mount (via a reinforced Hypalon loop) and your camera tripod mount (via Peak Design low-profile aluminium Anchor Mount hardware). Clutch can be used alongside other Peak Design straps, as well as the Capture Camera Clip.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX:
- Standard Plate V3
- 2 Anchors
- Microfiber Pouch
- Hex Wrench
- Low-profile and unobtrusive compared to other camera hand straps on the market.
- Made from premium materials and custom hardware inspired by high-end climbing gear.
- Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
- Compatible with any DSLR (or SLR) camera, including large full-frame bodies and cameras with battery grips.
- Clutch's exterior shell is made from the same material that whitewater rafts are made of.
- Never gets sweaty or sticky against your hand - nobody likes a sweaty hand.
- Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
- Cinch down on your hand for total security, or pull to loosen when accessing camera controls.
- Attaches quickly with PD Anchor connection system.
- For total security, use in conjunction with other PD straps.
- Works with all versions of Capture Camera Clip.
- Works with PD Standard Plate, Dual Plate, and Micro Plate (sold separately) for Arca and Manfrotto RC2 tripod compatibility.
- Weight: 50g (123g as packed)
- Max length: 29cm (11.4")
- Min length: 20cm (8")
- Width: 51 mm (2")