Otter Wax Saddle Soap for Leather
Otter Wax Saddle Soap for Leather is specially formulated using a proprietary blend of all-natural beeswax, castile soap, and essential oils. Saddle Soap gently cleans, protects, and revives leather. Made without harsh detergents, chemicals, or dyes, this product is safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
- You need for leather cleaning: Otter Wax Saddle Soap, Otter Wax Tampico cleaning brush, warm water, lint-free cloth and 10 minutes of your time.
- Dip the Tampico cleaning brush into the warm water and start swirling it around Saddle Soap. Repeat this several times to create a foaming lather.
- Start cleaning leather with circular motions. Continue dipping the brush to water and soap after cleaning a small part of leather. Cleans also rubber soles of your leather boots.
- Dip a lint-free cloth in warm water and then wring out excess. Remember to change water to clean when needed.
- Use the damp towel to remove Saddle Soap. You can also rinse your brush and use it to hard to reach areas.
After cleaning or applying Saddle Soap, you will usually experience temporary darkening. This is completely normal, and leather will return to original colouration within a few days.
- follow up with Leather Salve to condition
- follow up with Leather Oil to shine
- follow up with Boot Wax to protect
|Made in||United States|
|Ingredients||All-natural beeswax, castile soap, and essential oils|