Otter Wax Leather Salve
Otter Wax Leather Salve is deep conditioning treatment and it is made from a proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters. A rich blend of moisturizing shea butter and carnauba wax restores suppleness, lustre and shine to dehydrated leather and helps protect from future damage.
Otter Wax Leather Salve has no artificial dyes or chemicals and this treatment is safe to use on all types and colours of leather.
- Apply to leather using a soft, lint-free cloth and your fingers.
- Allow leather to absorb Salve about 30 minutes.
- Wait until the leather appears cloudy.
- Buff leather with horsehair brush or flannel cloth. Use your fingers where necessary to help massage the Salve into the leather.
- Reapply as often as necessary.
- Follow up with Otter Wax Boot Wax for additional protection.
- Follow up with Otter Wax Leather Oil to shine.
|Made in||United States|
|Ingredients||A proprietary blend of natural waxes, oils, and butters. A rich blend of moisturizing shea butter and carnauba wax. No artificial dyes or chemicals.|