Otter Wax Fabric Dressing
Otter Wax Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing comes in a large 1/2-pint tin and provides enough wax to tackle those bigger projects. This item is perfect for those folks looking to achieve that ‘Factory-Waxed’ appearance.
Otter Wac Fabric Dressing is perfect for those waterproofing unwaxed items, but it’s also a great option for those that want to use an all-natural wax treatment to re-waterproof their factory-waxed and oiled jackets. Applies easily when melted with a natural-bristle paintbrush, soft cloth, and some elbow grease.
The application process contains a few more steps than our wax bars, but the extra effort yields fantastic results. Applying hot wax penetrates deep into fabrics and dramatically reduces cure time.
- place tin in 1.5" cool water
- use heating element to simmer until melted
- apply with a brush or lint-free cloth
- use only as much wax as can be absorbed
- rub into fabric with fingers for uniformity
- allow 24~48 hours for wax to cure
- remove spot stains with Canvas Cleaner
- deodorize with Odor Eliminator
- 240 ml (1/2-pint).
|Made in||United States|