Mission Workshop The Vandal Backpack
Mission Workshop The Vandal backpack features a water-resistant main compartment which can be used in either "roll-top" mode, or in the traditional "flap-down" configuration.
A key feature of The Vandal backpack is its ability to quickly double in size from 29 L to 64 L when needed for extra cargo carrying capacity. Genuinely an expandable cargo pack.
Mission Workshop The Vandal also features multiple weatherproof compartments, urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, and a carbon fibre reinforced internal frame suspension system. Front zippered pocket fits most 15" laptop computers or any tablet, a 17" laptop can fit in the rear rolltop compartment. Harness includes Arkiv rails for extra accessories.
Made in the USA from the U.S and imported components - built to endure.
- External Dimensions : 15" x 21" x 6" / 38 cm x 53 cm x 15 cm
- Internal Volume (compact) : 1,800 cu.in. / 29 L
- Internal Volume (expanded) : 4,000 cu.in. / 64 L
- Weight (Empty): 4.4lbs / 2 Kg
- Laptop Storage: Zippered pocket fits most 15” laptops and tablets
- Body Fabric: 1000d Nylon
- Six Compartments (Large)
- Four Compartments (Small)
- Roll-Top or Flap-Down closure
- Internal Frame Sheet
- Optional Waist Belt- Sold Separately