Mission Workshop The Hauser Hydration Pack
Mission Workshop The Hauser is a complete weatherproof hydration pack - constructed to ensure your gear will always stay dry anywhere in all conditions.
Mission Workshop The Hauser hydration pack has a total of four weatherproof exterior pockets to provide easy access to gear, and the included tool-roll is fully removable and provides four additional zippered mesh pockets designed to hold all the necessary hand tools as well as a tube and pump. The main cargo compartment is secured by a roll-top closure which can also be used in the flap-down configuration to provide additional coverage for the front zippers.
Perforated back panel and shoulder straps ensure complete ventilation and moisture management. Equipped with a frame sheet for added structure. Mission Workshop The Hauser hydration pack is compatible with most hydration reservoirs up to 3 litres including Camelbak, Hydrapak, Platypus, and Osprey/Nalgene. Full zippered opening on hydration pocket allows easy access to the reservoir.
Made in the USA from U.S and imported components - built to endure.
- Secured by a roll-top closure
- Perforated back panel and shoulder straps
- Equipped with a frame sheet for added structure
- Four weatherproof exterior pockets
- Included tool-roll
- Manufactured from HT500 fabric
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs up to 3 litres including Camelbak, Hydrapak, Platypus, and Osprey/Nalgene.