Mission Workshop The Grandmaster Hoodie
Mission Workshop The Grandmaster is a high-performance tailored hoodie. The Grandmaster silhouette is more sophisticated than a traditional hoodie and is designed to be worn at the office, around the city or in the backcountry.
Mission Workshop The Grandmaster is a tailored piece that is meant to be worn as an outer layer in place of a coat or jacket in most Fall, Winter, and early Spring conditions. It can also be worn as a mid-layer in very cold environments. It has a double-layer three-piece hood, fully taped interior seams, a chest pocket with snap closure, and centre front zipper that stops at the neck for layering with a collared shirt if desired.
The Grandmaster is made in New York City from fabric milled in Tennessee - built to endure.
Polartec® Power Stretch Pro® is much more advanced fabric than the traditional cotton fleece found in most hoodies. It has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio, is water-resistant (DWR), wicks moisture, dries quickly when wet, is more abrasion resistant, and lasts longer.
- Made from soft and thick Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
- 9.5 osy / 322 gsm
- Extreme 4-way stretch
- 52% Polyester 38% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Highly breathable
- Water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Abrasion-resistant nylon face
- 2 Handwarmer pockets
- Chest pocket with black Italian Riri snap
- Tailored construction including taped interior seams
- Double-layer three-piece hood
- Easy care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in New York City from fabric milled in Tennessee
|Made in||United States|