Mission Workshop The Grandmaster II Hoodie
Mission Workshop The Grandmaster II is a high-performance, plush, full-zip hoodie made from super-durable Cordura 4Ever™ fleece.
This particular Cordura® fleece also contains 16% cotton fibre on the interior pile surface. This is just the right amount of cotton to give the hoodie a more natural next-to-skin feeling while still retaining the ability to handle sweat and drizzle without wetting out. It performs at a much higher level than 100% cotton or 50/50 cotton/poly blended fleeces.
The Grandmaster II is designed to wear at home, the city, the gym, and the backcountry throughout Fall, Winter, and early Spring almost anywhere in the world. It is built from super-durable and stretchy Cordura 4Ever™ fleece with a smooth outer face to prevent snags and tears, and a soft thick fleece interior.
The Grandmaster II features asymmetric design detailing, two zippered handwarmer pockets, and a sculpted hood with drawstring.
The ultimate go-anywhere hoodie.
Made in New York City - built to endure.
- Made from durable and stretchy Cordura 4Ever™ fleece
- Smooth and durable face resists snags and tears and aids in layering
- High-pile inner surface for plush texture next to skin
- Cotton/poly blend next to skin provides natural hand feel
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets
- Hood with drawstring
- Fiber content (fabric face): 50% Cordura® nylon / 38% polyester / 12% elastane
- Fiber content (fabric back): 80% polyester / 16% cotton / 4% elastane
- Made in New York City
Model is 185cm tall with 107cm chest around - wearing a medium size hoodie.