Mission Workshop The Capsule – Padded Camera Insert
Mission Workshop The Capsule is a padded camera case that creates a durable and weatherproof camera pack and fits inside all Mission Workshop backpacks 20-litres and larger.
Mission Workshop The Capsule Camera Insert is a fully padded nylon case with internal dividers that can be easily configured on the fly. It is built to keep your camera gear and other fragile equipment safe and secure. Gear inside The Capsule can be accessed from the top panel or the front panel. The top section is specifically designed to hold a DSLR or mirrorless body with almost any size lens that can be accessed directly without having to remove The Capsule from your bag.
The Capsule is designed to fit perfectly inside our Rhake, Sanction, and Arkiv packs but also easily fits inside the Helmsman and any of our other packs except for the Fraction and the Hauser. In addition, The Capsule is cross-compatible with most packs from other brands that are 20-litres or larger.
Made by hand in small batches in the USA - built to Endure.
- External dimensions: 9.75” x 17.75” x 4.25” / 24.8 x 45 x 10.8 cm
- Shell Volume (no insert): 762 cu. in. / 12.5L
- Insert Volume (no dividers): 488 cu. in. / 8L
- Weight (empty): 1.9 lbs. / 862 g
- Body Fabric: 1000D Nylon
- Interior Fabric: Polyester microsuede
- Configurable interior dividers
- Top zippered access
- Large clamshell zippered front access
- Top and side carry handles
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported components
Compatible Mission Workshop bags:
- R2 / R6 / R8 Arkiv Packs
- The Capsule is cross-compatible with most packs from other brands that are 20-litres or larger.