Blackwing 602 pencils have been praised in the New Yorker, The Boston Globe and Boing Boing among others.
The Blackwing 602 features a firm and smooth graphite core that helps it deliver on its promise of “Half the Pressure, Twice the Speed.”
Blackwing 602 pencils feature a gunmetal grey finish and iconic square Blackwing ferrule with a pink eraser.
Blackwing 602 pencils come in packs of 12.
Blackwing pencils have three original lines: Blackwing, Blackwing Pearl and Blackwing 602. Each has a different writing characteristic, with soft lead in the Blackwing, balanced lead in the Pearl and firm lead in the 602.
What makes Blackwing such a great pencil?
- Replacement eraser: The removable, replaceable eraser ensure the pencil is alway functional.
- Debossed imprint: Foil debossed imprint that gives each Blackwing pencil and elegant look.
- Genuine incense-cedar: Cased in Genuine Incense-cedar wood from California and Oregon that sharpens evenly and easily.
- Crafted graphite: Premium Japanese graphite crafted with clay for strength and wax for smoothness.
- Iconic design: The Blackwing's iconic design gives it a timeless look.
- Premium finish: Multi-coated lacquer gives every Blackwing a luxurious finish.